Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 24, 2015

Tiny things...my Halloween dollhouse

As you know, once mid-September hits, Halloween takes center stage.
It's definitely come on with speed and determination this year.
With the gift of a pie safe this summer, I now have another spot for displaying my precious Halloween treasures.   

As you can see, I decided to unpack my Halloween dollhouse this year.

 Having it on top of the pie safe, keeps it out of the way of  furry paws.
 I've had people ask, just how many dollhouses do you own?
This Halloween-themed one makes number 9.
I hope you find some time to play this weekend!  
XOXO
   

12 comments:

Lady Linda said...

Oh how very fun! I love dollhouses and love those who take the time to decorate them for the holidays. I will be decorating mine next week as soon as I get my big house decorated. You did a great job.

Lynn said...

I love the little pumpkin carving scene! Got the tree and decorations out yesterday, it's on the list for this weekend:@)

Margaret said...

I hops you leave that awesome dollhouse out all year long! Oh my goodness, I can't stop scrolling back to see it. You have an amazing collection. Seeing the dollhouses is such a treat for me. Maggie

Jboo said...

That is adorable and scary!! :) Hope you have a fun weekend!!

Corey said...

Love it! I love the black cheesecloth as curtains, and the little pumpkin carving at the sink. Don't ask me how many dollhouses I own- I couldn't answer without walking around the house and counting!!

Lynne said...

Adorable, Fun, Halloween Doll House . . .
Only You!
(Nice Pie Safe too!)

craftyles said...

I love the Halloween doll house. I wish I had room for more, but things are pretty tight around here. Have a fun weekend, Kim.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh my word, your Halloween dollhouse is fabulous and so creatively decorated. You inspired me to sit and craft something for Halloween after I saw your sweet little pumpkins. :)

laurie -magpie ethel said...


what fun to have a doll house that is halloween themed. I love littles, and the details in this are super!

Patti said...

Everything is so cute...oh no, I mean spooky! You are such a fun mom!

Jodee said...

I love all of your Halloween decorations! Bring on all things orange and black!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Love it! You always inspire me with your Halloween dollhouse. I have not had time to change out my dollhouse but now after seeing yours I need to do so!