Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 23, 2010

Nearly here!!

Well one more Christmas has nearly come and gone. How did that happen? Can you believe Christmas is only a few days away? Wasn't it just Halloween?

I'll leave you with a few pictures of Christmas wrappings, but don't fret, I'm still planning on updating the blog continually.

A few special Harry Potter Christmas gifts ...



Special gifts for Grandpa...

Merry soon-to-be Christmas!!
We've got Christmas cookie baking on the agenda today!
I'm officially on vacation from work.
Woo hoo!

10 comments:

PandaMom said...

I know there FUN and excitement flowing through your home! Christmas blessings going your way from Texas!

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

Growing up, we werent allowed to help with the wrapping of gifts....I love that the girls get in on the action to!! It makes everything, down to the paper, special for the receiver :0)

This is my last day at work and then off for a glorious four days!!

Lee said...

Have great fun making cookies!
Wonderful wrapping ideas-
Keep on sharing those great tips!
Have a great day!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

What fun wrappings...I love the handprint tree and the Rudolph decoration...too cute.

Heather said...

How cute! My favorite is the handprint Christmas tree. If I received such cute wrapping, I don't know if I would want to open the gift! Happy holidays!

Life in Rehab said...

I'm in total love with that handprint tree!

Courtney said...

I can't believe how quickly Christmas has come this year. I did handprint trees with all of my students this year.

Shanna said...

Very, very cool gift wrapping idea!! Enjoy your time off of work and your time out of town!!
Big Christmas hugs from the Browns to your wonderful family!!

Kim said...

Love you girly..
Have a great time off.. I know you will..
Merry Christmas..

Karin said...

Love the "I love you more, Grandpa" gift wrap. So sweet!! Also love the tree made with hand prints. :)