Last weekend, I managed to spend a few hours working on the front porch of my Halloween dollhouse. I want to get a jump start on this before the school year gets underway.
I decided the front porch needed miniature window boxes. Small cardboard boxes were cut in half, spray-painted black and then hot-glued beneath the windows.
I found decorative cardstock that I cut to size and glued around the windowboxes.
The boxes are filled with dried moss, miniature dried flowers, miniature leaves and Halloween cupcake picks.
Burnt orange paint was added to the balcony along with more decorative cardstock and ribbon.
I'm hoping to spend more time on it the next few days. Have a thrifty/crafty weekend, friends! Boo!