Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 7, 2009

Toddler-friendly Chistmas Wreath

I love Josie's daycare. I'm blessed with her fingerpaint drawings on a weekly basis. I secretly enjoy it. The mess is kept at her daycare and I get to recycle her dried fingerpaintings into my own art projects.

All I did for this wreath project was cut out a wreath shape. If you don't have fingerpaintings handy, you could even trace a plate onto green construction paper and cut a smaller circle inside to form a wreath shape. We then took pom poms, a red bow and glued them onto the wreath. Josie LOVES to use glue. Drops of glue turn into puddles, but we're learning...less is more.

Emma even got into the wreath fun with a Michael's wooden $1 frame kit.

Nana's hospital room loves their artwork too. I'm planning on filling her hospital room until she comes home again. We love you, Nana.

Happy crafting!!


1 comment:

Shanna said...

Cute! And, I love your new wintery blog look! Great snow pictures!!