Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 12, 2012

Christmas gifts from dear friends!

I'm long overdue in thanking several blogging friends for sending me sweet Christmas gifts. 
 Back in October, I purchased this darling snowman from Elizabeth (Creative Breathing) to add to my snowman collection  He's such a clever chap, jumping rope with snowflakes.  Elizabeth also tucked in these darling Christmas birds...one for each daughter.  She also tucked in a special Chinese New Year character which I'm going to display when we get into January!  

Soon after, Leslie from Brookhollow Lane sent me this snowman shadow box, Santa ornament and mini stocking filled with candy.

What a perfect addition to my snowman mantle.

Then, Renee (My Vintage Mending) sent me a box filled with the most delicate dollhouse furniture knowing I would find a special place for them in my craft room.  She also tucked in a few special ornaments too.


Finally, Tammy (Tammy's in Love) sent me a HUGE box filled with all sorts of paper crafting supplies, ornaments, angel, picture frame, picture holder and hand-designed print.  

She and I have special connection that goes beyond the love of crafting and antiquing.  She is the mother of 2 children adopted from Korea.  Her package included special treasures representative of our international adoption connection.

As I've said in the past, blogging friends are the most generous and creative kind of friends.

 If you haven't entered my Kim K. Christmas shadowbox give-away, there's still time! 

24 comments:

vivian said...

Good morning Kimmie! so much fun stuff! I agree that our little blogging community is full of the most kind and generous girls. we all love to spread the love and cheer!
I too will be sending you a "little" something soon... just one more night with this bear and ornament order and I will be free to play!
have a delightful day!
xoxo

Lynne said...

I have enjoyed seeing all your gifts. I think I see a Mary Englebriet paper doll. I used to collect them . . . I used to play with paper dolls for hours when I was a young girl. I think they have been replaced in this day . . . by other modes of dress up . . . Enjoy your gifts . . .

My Vintage Mending said...

all so good. Christmas morning come in a whole month...just the way it should be. Smiles..Renee

Barbara said...

Blog friends really are the best!

ImagiMeri said...

Amazing ladies out there in Blogland! I'm so blessed to find so many of you.

Hugs,
Meri

craftyles said...

Such wonderful gifts, Kim. You deserve them. The dollhouse furniture from Renee is wonderful I know you'll have a great place for that. Love the little birds from E. Have a good week!

Laura said...

You have some very creative friends, and so many fun gifts full of cuteness! Enjoy your holiday

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's always such fun to receive pressies from our friends! They know just what we love! Have fun during this wonderful holiday season! Holiday hugs!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

What thoughtful gifts...so many adorable things and all perfect for you. I love all of your snowmen, each one has a special quality ~ so cute!

Tammy's in Love said...

So glad it arrived in Michigan safely. I had a wall words quote made of that 'fortune' I tucked in with the cookie. Even children of the same mother look different. With our home-made kids and adopted kids it was perfect! Happy Holidays Musing Mama!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Many blessings from great gals! It is a great community, blogging buddies!
They are all so nice.
Warmly,
deb

Unknown said...

Such wonderful gifts from friends. Your snowmen display is so sweet! I love your book shadowbox, such a clever idea! E

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

What great gifts from dear blogger friends! I bet you had fun opening those packages!
Erica :)

Laura said...

Oh I forgot to tell you, I love your banner with your dollhouse! What a wonderful job yu did decorating it:)

Happy Holidays to you and your family

Cheryl G. said...

How adorable!
What a fun collection for your mantle!

Laura said...

Where does everyone get all those cute Christmas images...cards? I can't find any :(

Debby said...

Such special gifts from special people.

RetroSandie said...

Such adorable things - I agree, these blogging ladies are all super special!! You are too!!! And your two girls are beautiful!!!!!

Hugs, Sandie

vintage grey said...

All such wonderful and special gifts!! Blogging friends are the sweetest! xo Heather

Nellie said...

What wonderful gifts, Kim! Enjoy! xo Nellie

Kim Budash said...

Please enter me into the contest to win the ornament. I LOVE your blog and all that you do and would love to add this to my Christmas collection.

Thanks~~

Jodee said...

You do have the sweetest bloggy friends! Love, love, love all of your snowmen!

Heather said...

Lucky you! What beautiful gifts and they are just perfect for you!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So many wonderful things!!

Hugs,
Deb