Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 3, 2011

Digital Inspirations!!

Sweet Paul Magazine has released their Spring 2011 issue. You can find it here.

While we're talking about digital magazines, have you seen the latest edition of Inspired Ideas? It's only $3.30, which is something I can easily waste on a cup of specialty coffee. This digital magazine includes many beautiful images of super fun projects for the spring, as well as the directions on how to create them yourself. I purchased it last weekend and spent Sunday afternoon trolling through the online magazine.

The teeny tiny Easter basket
is definitely a favorite project of mine.

Inspired ideas spring
And if you haven't heard, Heather Bullard has a new FREE online newsletter coming out (Souvenir: A Seasonal Lifestyle Gazette). You can sign up for this newsletter here. I can't wait to stroll through the pages.

XOXO

10 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

oh so fun! I am going to check things out!

Have the BEST day!

lea
xo

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I love the photography in Sweet Paul magazine, lots of fun ideas and thank you for reminding me about inspired ideas. I must order a copy, I love their projects. Have a great day!!

Jodi said...

cool!! I've gotta check that out!

Jodee Leader said...

I haven't heard of either of these. Am I living under a rock or what?! I will have to check them out!

Hope you have a great day!

Lee said...

Oh, Kim and miniature baskets?! Exciting proposition!
Thanks for the inspirations!

My Vintage Mending said...

The inspired magazine it fantastic...but I haven't heard of the others...I'm off to read...thanks for the information...and for sharing again and again...smiles...Renee

Karin said...

I just might have to check that out for the photography ideas. :)

Heather said...

I just love that polka dot milkshake on the cover! :) I am going to take a look at the Heather Bullard newsletter. She is one of my favorites...I just love her photography. Thanks for the link!

Life in Rehab said...

Ohhhhhhh...must.make.tiny.baskets.

Amy said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my new blog! Your blog is amazing just like your craft room! Your adoption story is very inspirational! We are hoping to adopt one day too. I became a follower!