Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 4, 2011

While you're out shopping...

Just in case you want to start gathering Easter crafting supplies (or you're near a few craft stores or Dollar Tree this coming weekend) here are a few items you might want to toss into your shopping cart over the next few weeks:

Wooden beads (bag of large round wooden beads, bag of medium wooden beads, bag of wooden hearts)

Crepe paper & paper nutcups

Styrofoam cone & jelly beans

White glue & fine white glitter


Plastic eggs & fuzzy chicks

Jiffy (potting pots)

Craft Paint (pastel or white colors)

Pipe cleaners


Styrofoam eggs


Easter or spring paper napkins

I have SEVERAL Easter (show-n-share) projects coming soon.
I know Easter is late this year, but I can't wait to get started!
By the way, March is National Craft Month
(like I need an excuse)!
XOXO

10 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Easter - my favourite!

lea
xo

Jodee said...

I can't wait to see your Easter projects! I was just starting to think about Easter too! Kamree already put her eggs on her pink Christmas tree!

Jodi said...

Can't wait!!!

Lee said...

You know how to bring excitement to us!
Have a terrific weekend!

My Vintage Mending said...

I'm in, I'm in! I wrote a list and I am off to get supplies. I love Easter. When I taught preschool at the church we took a picture of the kiddos next to the Jesus statue holding a peep. One of the little ones proceeded to bite the head off (it is candy) and boy did that make for a horrific crying moment among the class. He ate the chick! Wonderful holiday to craft and celebrate...Smiles...Renee

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

You have me so excited to see whats going to come out of all these craft goodies :0) No doubt you'll have a few helping hands in the craft room this weekend!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

This is looking very interesting...I am looking forward to seeing what you will be sharing with us.

Life in Rehab said...

*Jots things onto her list*

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I love Easter crafts, can't wait to see what you're up to with those wooden beads. I am taking a holiday this week, but hope to be in full swing by late March.

TanyaLea said...

Alright... I CAN'T WAIT to see what you have 'up your sleeve' for these items. I LOVE spring and I love crafts and anything creative... so this oughta be FUN!! :)