Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 12, 2011

Sneak Peek...

Over the weekend, we had a whirlwind trip across the state to visit extended family and celebrate multiple birthdays. We have a certain hotel that has been very generous in letting us take over their lobby and pool when we stay with them. I don't have photo evidence, but the grandchildren had a wonderful time together. Love ya, Kenward clan!

Wanna see a sneak peek of a patriotic ornament swap that I'm participating in?

We were to make five patriotic ornaments to exchange with each other.

I won't give away my whole ornament until the swap has been completed, but I had a wonderful time working on this exchange and I can't wait to fill my sunroom tree with my future ornaments. I used a combination of vintage bingo cards, game pieces, reproduction and & original postage stamps, ribbon, crepe paper, letter beads and lots of glitter.

As soon as Josie's superhero party is done on Saturday, I'll be switching my sunroom tree over with all kinds of red, white and blue items. I need to focus the rest of my creative energy this week on constructing a temporary batcave for Josie's party on Saturday. I've got BIG ideas. Just you wait.

XOXO


10 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

Can't wait to see how it turns out. An intriguing beginning.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Getting together with family is always wonderful!! Your patriotic ornaments look fun. Can't wait to see all of them! Be sure to stop by my blog... the pictures of my project are up now.

Lee said...

Love the sneak peak-you are so creative!
I get to play minis with your Mom tomorrow-hurray!
Have a great week!

Jodi said...

What a fun weekend! Can't wait to see your party fun and your red,white and blue fun!!!

vivian said...

ha! Ive got one up on everyone, because I have the ornies! they are perfect and I love them. the others will too! I'm sending a little something extra in your box for your girls.. a "little house" warming gift! (lol..get it.. little house? ha.. I know.. I kill me sometimes..)
anyways.. I think they will like theire little gifties!
Have a great week!
xo
vivian

Pam Kessler said...

Cute so far. Can't wait to see the patriotic tree.

Heather said...

Whatever you are creating, the photo of ingredients looks vintage and wonderful! Have fun with the batcave....I can hardly wait to see it.

My Vintage Mending said...

Kim these are so pretty. I cannot wait to see the finished product. Hope you had a wonderful time....smiles...Renee

Cindy said...

I just love that graphic...I have several patriotic postcards I have collected over the years.

Can't wait to visit the batcave! Josie will be beside herself with happiness and excitement!!!

Hugs,
Cindy

Jodee said...

Holy cow, girlfriend! Do you sleep at night?! I can't believe all of the crafty things that you do! Can't wait to see the batcave pictures!