Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 4, 2010

This is what started it all...

Ever notice how one construction project leads to another construction project? I'm blaming our new bathroom for starting this whole construction chaos. I know you can't really see it in the pictures, but we now have a jet-tub.



It's my personal oasis when the girls aren't taking over the tub.

I'm also blaming my parents for building a new house and then having MAJOR house envy.

See this former kitchen closet?


It's now our soon-to-be mudroom!


The washer and dryer will be going into the new half bath which will open up this space even more. Just imagine cupboards, hooks and a bench!! A place to hang snowpants, coats, boots, knapsacks..etc. I can't wait!!

See this former bathroom?

It's now our soon-to-be half bathroom/laundry room!

I know you've seen this former storage room. I've only shown it to you a thousand times over the last few weeks.

It's now going to be Emma's new bedroom!


The same builder that constructed my parent's house is doing our home renovation projects. We can't say enough good about Tissue Construction. I've even learned to live with a little drywall dust.

Ok. I'm vacuuming and dusting down the kitchen every night, but I'm handling the mess better than I expected.

My craft room is temporarily on hold because we needed a place to store everything until Emma's room is ready. Our builder says they can get everything completed in 2 weeks. Really?? Bring it on!!




If you haven't left a comment, be sure to leave a comment HERE for my Valentine give-away. Emma will pick a random winner at 9am Saturday (Eastern standard time). I'm also sharing another Kim K. CNY craft idea on Saturday too.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

I hope he sticks to that deadline. I am sure all this will be worth it once it is all done. Have a great Friday!

Kim said...

OMW.. WOW. you are getting all kinds of new things done..
love it..
can't wait to see everything done..
hugs..
have a great evening..

Angela said...

I say white dust mask for all and just seal off the bedrooms. Of course that means cooking on the grill nightly which can be cold! Best to you, and isn't awesome that CNY starts on VDay this year.

Truly Blessed said...

Holy cow! What an incredible project, you're going to LOVE it when it's all done!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, ... how fun! Makes me want to recontruct our house!!! :o) It will be great when it's complete!!!

Cindy said...

I am sure it will be beautiful when it is complete. Can't wait to see Emma new room!

Karin said...

2 weeks?! WOW! Looks like fun, despite the mess. Drywall dust is so awful! Can't wait to see your new mudroom!

Unknown said...

Wow Kim, you guys have been busy busy busy! I love the new Bathroom! Can't wait to see the rest, hang in there!

Nik's Knacks said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that they make the 2 week deadline.
How exciting! I bet you cannot wait to decorate all that new space---way more fun than cleaning up :)