Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 16, 2010

Floral fun...

I'm really not a vane person, but if you haven’t heard, Liberty of London has landed at your local Target store. Add my name to the list of people who have fallen in love with this product line. I just had to buy this adorable floral skirt for Emma.

Isn’t the tulle ruffle darling?

I think if they had this skirt in a woman's size, I just might need to own one (or two or three). I'm glad my eleven year old lets me dress her up with pretty girly fashions every now and then!

Love ya, sweetie!!

PS. On Saturday, we'll be on the hunt for dark pants for E's spring band concert which is next week. I think I might be in trouble locating a pair of dark pants in APRIL. As you can tell, I'd much rather shop for spring fashions. Oh well. Bring on the hunt!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

This is too funny- a little girl in my class came in with this skirt and a matching shirt today. I kept telling her low much I loved her outfit and when I checked out the tag, it said Liberty of London. I love this new line at Target. Good luck finding those dark pants in April!

Kim said...

Tooo cute..
Love it..
Have a great weekend..
Hugs..

Jodee said...

Great find! That skirt is just adorable. Target has sooo many cute clothes this spring!