Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 12, 2010

Wouldn't it be fun?!

I wish you could do some crafting with me. Seriously. Wouldn't it be fun to get my blogging friends together for a day of playing in my craft room?!

I'm hoping when Josie naps Saturday afternoon to sneak in a few new projects. Every night after work, I have been dusting and vacuuming (seriously...when is this drywall dust gonna stop) and I'm giving myself a break from housework to play in my craft room. One of my ideas requires chalk paint.

If it turns out, I'll be posting the details. This could either be one of those awesome new projects that could be a really fun Easter gift, or one that ends up in the trash can. Gotcha curious?????

6 comments:

Shanna said...

I think that a craft date sounds wonderful!
Can't wait to see what you are planning for this next one :)

Courtney said...

I am curious to see what you have up your sleeve with your newest craft project. I wish we lived closer so I could come play in your craft room. Have a great weekend!

Cindy said...

would love to join you in a blogger crafting day! add me t your list. love to get some of your ideas! plus I get to get a tour of your new renovation.

Karin said...

How fun would THAT be?!! Just the thought of it makes me smile. :)

Truly Blessed said...

Oh that sounds fun! Count me in, I'll bring a bottle of wine!

Jodee said...

That would be soooo fun! I am curious!