Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 5, 2011

Nana, the great...

I normally keep the blog pretty upbeat, but Chris's mom is has been moved to ICU with multiple infections. She had been in a rehabilitation facility, but was moved earlier this week back to the hospital and has gotten worse. We've had several health scares over the last year with Nana, but this one feels different. Chris will be heading across the state later today.

Josie is getting ready for her Chinese New Year party and we wanted to send a special message to Nana.

Emma is now home from theater practice
and also has a special message.

Extra prayers are always welcome.

7 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Prayers of strength and good health will be sent your way. I viewed the video Gotcha and it was beautiful. Thanks for sharing such a sweet family moment. I will give my kiddos an extra hug today...Renee

La Vie Quotidienne said...

So sorry...I know how difficult it is when a family member is ill. I hope that she is better soon. Such a sweet card(-:

Anita said...

I'm so sorry Kim for your whole family and for Nana! It's never easy. I will be praying for healing for Nana and safe travels for your hubby! HUGS!!

linnette from paperglitter.com said...

So sorry to hear about Nana Kim. This is certainly a difficult time and I have your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Lee said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way as well as to Chris' mother. You hold it all together for everyone so don't forget to take care of yourself, as well!
I hope tomorrow brings some good news.
The owls are everywhere so I thought of you often today! They made me smile!

Jodi said...

Praying for Nana the Great! Thanks for sharing this with us - we love you!

Karin said...

I will pray for Chris' mom. So sorry for you all. Big hugs!