Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 12, 2010

My last post until the big day!!

I've been burning the midnight oil finishing up decorations for Saturday's party. When Chris stopped at a local novelty store to pick up the felt beret hats, he also found these nifty paper cutouts of famous French architecture.

I dropped by Dollar Tree and picked up these handsome frames and printed off a couple of black and white prints...including one of Audrey Hepburn from Funny Face.

Funny Face is one of my absolute favorite movies...anyone else remember the "Think Pink" scene from that movie? Love it!! I think Emma might need to watch this with me sometime in the near future.

My Paris Party kit from Paper Glitter included these passports and airline tickets. Aren't they cute? I just love her graphics and everything is so easy to assemble.

I decided my nephews probably wouldn't appreciate pink passports and created my own spy secret agent identification badges. They even have a spot to put their fingerprints.

I'll probably keep the rest of Emma's decorations under wraps until the big day. This is going to be such a fun party. Get ready for a TON of pictures later this weekend. I still can't believe my baby is turning 12!!!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see all the pictures and hear how the party went.

Jodee said...

Whooo hoooo! Bring on the party pictures! I can't wait!

Enjoy the big day!

Jodi said...

Looks great! I love the adorable accents!!!

Kim said...

OMW .. you are sooooo fun..
I wish I had a little bit of your creativity..
LOVE IT..
Hugs..

Truly Blessed said...

You are amazingly creative. Have a wonderful time at Emma's birthday celebration!

Nicole said...

Happy early birthday, Emma!!!!! Hope you have a fabulous party! Your mom totally rocks!! :)

Melinda said...

What an awesome party this is going to be! I can't wait to see the pictures! Happy Birthday Emma!

Elizabeth said...

Have a great party! I feel so old. I can't believe Emma is going to be 12.