Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 3, 2010

Ready for another tour?

A week ago, I gave you a brief tour of some of my latest Allegan Antique market acquisitions. Ready for another tour?

I've had a vintage suitcase in my craft room laying on the floor. It's filled with some of my favorite sheet music, vintage wall paper, scrapbooking paper and a few children's book illustrations. When I spotted this suitcase stand at the Allegan Antique market, I knew it needed to come home with me.

I also saw this red cupboard and rearranged a few things in my craft room to accommodate it. I'm a sucker for vintage doll dishes (don't even ask me how many I own) and I thought this would be a fun way to display another set.

I've still got a bookcase to paint for Josie's bedroom and another wall cupboard that I want to paint blue. The cupboard will go into my beach bathroom to display vintage postcards, shells and other fun summery objects. While I'm showing you my stash, I have to share with you what my mom did with her hutch. It's the large cream piece of furniture on the left side of the van.

Check it out now! Isn't it cute? The treasures in her hutch are equally fun to look at.

Can you tell where I get my thrifting/antique obsession from? Love you, Mom! Thanks for letting me show off a few more treasures. Be sure to come back!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very nice....you are sooo crafty...
Have a great week..
Hugs..

Courtney said...

Great stuff. Happy Monday!

Jodee said...

How fun! What a fabulous hutch! I love it!