Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 25, 2010

This rainy day didn't get us down!!!

It rained. No, actually, it poured. It was windy and bitter cold at times, but my Liberty of London rain boots got lots of compliments at the Allegan Antique Market.

Despite the dismal weather conditions, my mom, sister and myself made at least 3 trips to my van. Some of those trips, were to warm up. I told you we were dedicated to this event!!!

Just wait until you see my acquisitions. I think I've just increased the cute factor in my craft room today BIG TIME!! I promise to post pictures later this week.

The winner of today's shabby chic candle supply give-away is Jodi from Heads Up Seven Up.

Send me your postal address and I'll get your shabby chic supplies in the mail this week. My email address link is available on the right sidebar.

I hope everyone's weekend has been a happy one.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Can't wait to see what you have done now..
hugs..
Have a great week..

Karin said...

Wow...you got lots of cool looking stuff. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Courtney said...

I can't wait to see what you are planning to do with your finds. Have a great Monday!

Jodi said...

What treasures y'all found! I guess we wont hear from you this week - as you will be busy in your craft room!
Can't wait to see the finished projects!!!

And wow! I never win! Yeah! Fun!
I will send you my information.
Thanks so much!!! How fun!!