Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 16, 2010

Give me Liberty...

I'm really not a vane person, but if you haven’t heard, Liberty of London has landed at your local Target store. Add my name to the list of people who have fallen in love with this product line. I just had to buy this adorable floral skirt for Emma.

Isn’t the tulle ruffle darling?

I think if they had this skirt in a woman's size, I just might need to own one (or two or three). I'm glad my eleven year old lets me dress her up with pretty girly fashions every now and then!

Love ya, sweetie!!

PS. On Saturday, we'll be on the hunt for dark pants for E's spring band concert which is next week. I think I might be in trouble locating a pair of dark pants in APRIL. As you can tell, I'd much rather shop for spring fashions. Oh well. Bring on the hunt!!


2 comments:

Jodi said...

Adorable!!! I love it with the leggings! She looks so cute!

Cindy said...

Yep, it will be a sad day in this household when Tori declares that her mom's tastes in clothes no longer matches hers.

That is an adorable skirt and Emma looks darling in it. I hope that when Tori is in middle school, she is just as lovely and cooperative as Emma.

I love the last post about the ice cream garage! Is that on your street? How awesome is that!!! When we want ice cream out in our area, we have to go to a soda fountain about 15 minutes away by car. But they have opened a new one about 10 minutes away. . .We haven't tried it out, yet.

Well, our Spring Break is coming to a close (sigh). I hope that all of you have a great weekend!
Many hugs,
Cindy