Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 7, 2010

Does shopping count as exercise???

My mother, sister and myself hit all our favorite antique & estate stores today. I'm not showing off my purchases because I have a few tricks up my sleeve for future craft projects, but let's just say it was a successful day.

While I was gone, Chris constructed a deck for Emma's American girl dolls with leftover materials.


All in all, a good day of shopping and walking. Is it really almost Thursday? I knew this would happen with spring break. Next stop...family road trip!!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Glad you had a fun day shopping and yes it is a form of exercise. I hate that vacation weeks go so much faster than work weeks. Since I have been back to work, time has seemed to stop!

Jodee said...

In my opinion, shopping is exercising! Sounds like you had a fun and successful shopping day! Can't wait to see your finds!

Jodi said...

Agree with your other friends! Definite exercise! Sounds like a fun day and what fun stage for the girls to play on!
Have a great road trip! :) Enjoy the last few days of spring break!

Karin said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the crafts you have planned. :) Have a wonderful spring break trip!!!

Shanna said...

Way to shop Kim! You exercised enough hauling mulch. I definitely prefer the shopping work out :)

A deck for American Girls? That is over the top!! and FUN!

Mike and Barb said...

Oh, wow, I have to show Anya! She'll love that!
Barb