Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 5, 2010

What does 15 yards look like?

This was delivered to our house today.

It's only HALF. The other 8 yards comes tomorrow...along with thunder storms.

I'll be hauling mulch the next 2 days, but I'm certainly not spending my week away from work doing lots of physical labor.

I'm planning doing a little bit of this with my mom and my sister....

a little bit of that with my two special girls...

enjoying lots of this with my sweet husband...

and even sneaking in a family road trip later this week to visit some very special friends.

I love spring break!! And I have a feeling it's going to speed right by.

8 comments:

PandaMom said...

The whole post looks great and tons of fun.....even your soon-to-be Texas Size mud pie in your driveway!! ; )

Courtney said...

Enjoy your break. I go back to work tomorrow, but only having 38 days left is making it a little easier!

Jodee said...

Enjoy your spring break! Can't wait to see what you do!

Karin said...

Ohhhhh....looks like lots of FUN!!!! Have a wonderful week!

Kim said...

ENJOY.. but that mulch looks like A LOT of work..
Hugs..

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Looks like you had a beautiful Easter and you are about to have a great spring break!!

As soon as our weather gets nicer we will have a pile of dirt and mulch in our driveway just like that! :-(

Jodi said...

Fun! Fun! Have a wonderful spring break with the loves of your life!! :)

Just Wedeminute said...

Looks like you plan on a fun filled spring break! Enjoy!!!