Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 8, 2010

Let me introduce you to my GREAT pumpkin...

Our vegetable and flower gardens are thankfully continuing to flourish in our summer heat.

It also doesn't hurt that Chris religiously waters, fertilizes and honestly enjoys puttering around the yard. Have I said how much I love his school summer schedule? MI K-12 schools don't start back until after Labor day...can I get an AMEN!!

We all love having fresh flowers in the house.
Thank you, Chris.

I just have to brag about our lone pumpkin! Isn't it cute? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it keeps growing and GROWING.

Is it wrong that I want to turn our sweet pumpkin into this???


6 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the flowers.. sooo pretty and the pumpkin is looking good..
Hugs..
Have a great week..
Love ya..

Jodi said...

Beautiful garden!
LOVE your pumpkin!!!
Ohhh how our district didn't begin school in 2 weeks! I LOVE summer!!!

Lee said...

MI public school teachers deserve the summer off! So great he loves puttering around the house. Loverly flowers~llok forward to your pumpkin creations.
Have a great week!

Jodee said...

I love, love, love fresh flowers in the house and your pumpkin is perfect! I can't wait to see what you do with it! You always remind me that I still need to order Kamree's Halloween costume!

Hope you have a great week!

Karin said...

Ohhhhh....beautiful flowers!! So cool that your pumpkin is growing so well.

Courtney said...

You guys are so lucky not to start until after Labor Day. I went into school to work today, I start next Monday and the kids next Wednesday. This summer went by too fast.