Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 24, 2010

Tree house trusses & wall progress...

With just a little more than a week before Chris returns to his elementary schools, the pressure to finish up the tree house is on BIG TIME! Chris has been known to recruit anyone to help...even my father who isn't quite dressed for construction.




The trusses are in place but I don't even want to think about how he's going to get finish the roof and have a ladder long enough to reach the top of the roof.


Some days, it's hard to watch him work on the tree house (I'm fearing an injury with the electric nailgun) and I'm glad our neighbor has been helping out so much with the heavy lifting.

Go Chris GO!!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

awesome!!!!

Lee said...

What a great Dad to build such a terrific playhouse. Go, Chris, go!
The girls will enjoy it for years to come!

Karin said...

Oh wow...that is one serious tree house! I completely 'get' your worries about seeing your husband in a high place with dangerous tools. :)

Kim said...

Way to go Chris..
amazing house.. can't wait to see it done..
Hugz..

Jodee said...

That is sooooo cool! I would be a little nervous too!

Shanna said...

That is one macdaddy tree house! Chris is just a crazy-crafty as you are, except his tools are much more intimidating.... I prefer glue guns over nail guns any day. hee hee.

Great job Chris! The Browns are totally impressed!

PandaMom said...

That is SUCH a dreamland of a treehouse!!! GORGEOUS and I soooooooo want to play in it NOW at my age!