Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 27, 2010

The wheels are turning...

Because you know how much I love pumpkins and Halloween, I just had to take a walk around my local JoAnn's store to see their new Halloween products. Truth be told, I don't buy anything full price, I love their weekly 40% coupons and buying merchandise at the end of the season when it's on clearance.

Shall we take a walk together?

Who would have guessed that peeps would come in so many Halloween characters?

Because I have a "thing" for owls, I really do think this creature has a pretty good chance of ending up in my house within the next couple of weeks.

I just love the graphics on these Martha cupcake paperliners. Cupcake decorating stations are always big hits at our parties.

Speaking of cakes, this 3-D skull mold is pretty darn creepy, but I love it!

If you'd prefer a traditional round cake, these Martha stencils are delightful.

Speaking of Martha, just look at all her new stuff for Halloween. Be sure to click on the image to enlarge the picture. I seriously think I need to go work for her...hee hee.

So there you have it! A small glimpse of just a few items that "may" eventually find their way to my house this fall. In the next few weeks, we'll take a tour of the Dollar Tree (along with my cell phone camera) to see what items can be repurposed for Halloween.

PS. I understand the new Martha Stewart
2010 Halloween Magazine is out.
I need to get my hands on one this weekend!!


Happy crafting!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Now I have to drive myself to the bookstore as soon as I leave Jack at Kindy.

But I came here to ask, you have martha at Joann? Not just Michaels?

(This is Sarah + Jack, btw, too lazy to log out of my google reading account.)

Lee said...

I saw all the new Martha at Micheal's but don't remember all these things~Now I need to visit Joann's!
You are so patient to wait until you can buy on sale...I find that I just can't wait many times!
The new camera phone works well!
Thanks for sharing....

Jodee said...

I was just at JoAnn's last weekend but I didn't make it through the Halloween aisles. I love, love, love the cupcake liners. I am also headed to the Dollar Tree tomorrow!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kim said...

HOW FUN..
I sooo wish I could come to one of your Halloween parties.. you are sooo talented..
Hugz..
Have a great weekend..

a Tonggu Momma said...

I saw that magazine at the grocery store today and totally thought of you!

Karin said...

You are so funny! I always resent the Halloween stuff coming out in August because it seems like they are trying to take summer away from me. But now, every time I see a Halloween decoration, I think of you and it makes me smile. :)

Courtney said...

Have a great weekend. I always love seeing the things you come up with.

linnette from paperglitter.com said...

Superb reporting miss Kim! I had no idea of none of this AND that Martha issue looks awesome--thanks for letting us know. i will be on the hunt for it!