Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 2, 2008

It finally happened...

Josie can now say Emma's name!! It brings tears to my eyes listening to her say her sister's name. Emma worked all day with Josie practicing her name over and over again. For the last three months, Josie has called Emma "Mommy". When I came home from work today, the girls had something special to show me. I quickly grabbed the digital camera to record the moment to share with my friends and family. Thanks for all your hard work Emma. You are such a great sister.

5 comments:

Steffie B. said...

A new blog......I'm so excited.....let me know if you need help getting pimped! lol

Caroline said...

The new blog looks great! I could not open the video but will try again later today.

Cindy said...

Welcome to Blogger how exciting!

Happy 4th.

Steffie B. said...

You have a wonderful 4th with your TWO precious daughter my friend! ;)

Ashton said...

Your daughters are precious!!!