Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 11, 2008

School Picture & Daycare updates

Emma's 5th grade school picture came home in her knapsack yesterday. I've used it in today's blog banner. I can't believe how grown up she looks in the picture. Where did my little girl go? This morning she rode her bike to school with our neighbors. It was bitter sweet seeing her ride off down the street without me.

Josie is still continuing to adjust to daycare. She's definitely not crying like she did when she first started attending, but her eating and sleeping is pretty sparse during the day. She has an excellent staff watching over her and I enjoy reading the notes about her daily activities when she comes home at night. We're still adjusting to our morning routine and finding that perfect night of sleep.

I can't believe it's almost Friday. Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I know it's hard seeing our girls grow up. Just wait until you see her get in her car and drive away! :)

I hope Josie learns to love her daycare soon.

Tammy

Shanna said...

Emma looks so much like you in her school photo! She is such a pretty girl :)
Friday is sounding really good to me right now. Ahhh. It is almost here!!!

Buffi Young said...

wow...Emma looks beautiful in her photo!! You guys got those EARLY. I think Sophie gets hers next week. Glad that things are settling in with Josie at Daycare. Before long...she'll be begging to go!!!

If I don't comment or post in the next few days...it's because our women's conference started last night and I am CRAZY BUSY!!! I'll pick back up next week!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Love ya,
Buffi

Nik's Knacks said...

Emma is so beautiful and grown up! Wow---5th grade sure doesn't look like it used to :)
Hoping that daycare continues to work itself out and that Josie settles into her routine. It really hasn't been that long and she's already doing better....she'll get there.
Have a good weekend!