Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 17, 2010

Sunday Snapshots

Ok. I'm either being very brave or I'm totally embarrassing myself, but here's a couple of pictures of what our current storage room looks like. This room holds a large portion of my holiday and crafting supplies, as well as all our Halloween decorations/creatures.

This is why I'm excited about finally getting my very own crafting room. No more working on the kitchen island and shifting through boxes bins to find my supplies!!

Our builder can start the end of February on all our various home improvement projects (new entrance off the garage, mudroom and 2 finished rooms in the basement). I guess this gives me time to sort, organize, donate and pitch! Game on!!

10 comments:

Christel Ann Cook said...

my, my... you are up early... :) So exciting about the craft room... i only scrapbook, make cards and crochet and i NEEEEEED my scrapbook room... I will put our guest bed in the huge open family room in the basement before i will give up the scrapbook room! :) It will be sooo worth it! :)Have a very prosperous day!!!! i hope you get lots done!!!

Christel Ann Cook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Thanks for sharing. I think we all have that secret room. I tried to sort through mine yesterday, but didn't get very far. I can't wait to see the finished product. Have a great Sunday!

Sarah said...

It could be worse. Our basement right now is a holy disaster, not nearly that organized, lol!

Shanna said...

Seriously, I should send you a picture of our storage area. I literally dumped everything in it after our Halloween party. You would realize how nice your storage area really is! LOL!
I am so excited for you. You totally deserve a crafting room. I can't imagine all of the amazing things you will be creating once you are in!!! Gosh, I wish the builder could start today instead of late February. Drat!

Erin said...

I am so excited for you to have your own crafting room! That will be awesome for you and for the girls!

Kim said...

OMW... I soo cannot wait to see the finished rooms..
Hugs..

Karin said...

How fun! I can't wait to see pics of your new project rooms! :)))

Nik's Knacks said...

You should see OUR basement! At least you're organized. I don't think I'll be sharing our 'before' pictures :)
I can't wait to see your transformation--so excited for you.

Mike and Barb said...

I would have to say that your storage is very organized. Nothing to be embarrasseda bout, that's for sure!
I'm so happy for you that you get YOUR special room!!!!
Love, Barb