Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 8, 2010

Who knew...

...plastic drinking cups could be the BEST toys ever!!!!





Guess we'll be retiring these cups from future Halloween parties.

PS. I had hoped to feature Emma's bedroom, but our built-in cupboard doors are still on back order and the electrician needs to come back. Emma wants me to give a tour of her new bedroom with everything completely done. I have to say that her window seat cushion is amazing. Thank you, Mom! I wish I inherited your sewing skills. Hopefully, the bedroom tour can happen later this week. Will the drywall dust ever go away?

7 comments:

Shanna said...

hey, whatever keeps 'um happy.. right? Josie looks so cute in her pink dress with fancy stockings!
Can't wait for Emma's completed room tour!

PandaMom said...

I did!! ; ) When PG was little I bought her several boxes of the bathroom Dixie cups and she was just enamored by stacking them and knocking them over!

Jodee said...

What a hoot! I could totally see my kids doing the same thing!

Mike and Barb said...

Simple toys ARE the best!
Barb

Karin said...

Oh that is just too cute! :) Stacking cups is just the best. I just might have to buy some to put away for a rainy day (when my hubby is out of town because that would drive him nuts!).

Cindy said...

Hey Kim,
They also make great holes for putt-putt! Jonathan had a stack of red and blue in his room for a quick set-up for the longest. And all that money we spend on toys. . .

Have a great evening,
Cindy

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

The best and most played with toys are usually the oddest things...boxes, newspapers, etc.

Ellie plays with old tin dishes my BIL bought me at a flea market.