Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 24, 2011

Home again and special packages awaiting!

I'm back home again from my work conference and had two special packages awaiting for me. I had participated in an individual Halloween swap with Viv out on a whim. She and I share an equal passion (obsession) for Halloween. Just look at all the lovely things she sent me.





She is so talented. If you'd like to see more of her work, you can find her Flickr Photostream here. Be sure to visit her blog too. But the fun doesn't stop there. Elizabeth (from Creative Breathing) also sent me a few special fall goodies.

Aren't her creations precious? Elizabeth is just a sweetheart. If you haven't been to her blog, you must. You can also find her Flickr Photostream here.

Tomorrow (Sunday), I'll be posting my Kim K. Halloween give-away. I've been busy crafting and several items to share with all of you.

Have a lovely Saturday!

XOXO


9 comments:

vivian said...

I'm glad you liked everything! and what fun! from Elizabeth too! Lucky you!
ok.. off on that bike ride... see ya later!
xo

My Vintage Mending said...

How cute. To think you have such cute creations....lovely. Such a special people on the blogs including you...smiles.Renee

Cheryl G. said...

Really cute!
I really like those ornaments.

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee said...

What a lucky gal you are!
I am back at the lake with a few treasures...wait until you see my new owl!
Have you been to Target yet?!
I'll try to post my new treasures soon!
Enjoy the rest (my ipad changed this word to-reattach) of the weekend!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

She shoots! She scores!!! I can't even pick a favorite. Viv's always got great swaps. Lucky you!

Jill

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, Your previous post about aprons was so wonderful! You have the best ideas for displaying vintage items. Thank you so much for my Halloween goodies, you are so kind, I just love your creations! I don't think anyone has as bountiful a collection as is in your home. Such fun! Thanks so much for sharing! Elizabeth

Pam Kessler said...

Lucky you. I'll have to check out Vivian's blog. Love those felted acorns. I may have to learn how to make those.

Lynn said...

OMG!!!! WOW!!! You came home to two awesome packages!! I love both of those ladies' blogs and the amazing items that they create!! I am green with envy over here in Conover, NC!!! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Lynn