Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 8, 2012

There's an Easter parade in my craft room!

A rather colorful bunch celebrated with an Easter parade in my craft room last night.

I thought you might enjoy seeing a few other Easter-themed treasures found in my special room.

Those are my very own bunny baby dishes.
Th
at sweet baby is Emma...nearly 13 years ago.
The salt and pepper shakers came from my favorite antique dealer.


The Easter tag was made by Renee (My Vintage Mending). The vintage porcelain baby shoes and a lamb planter once decorated Emma's nursery.

The picture clipped to the rabbit flash card is me with my first Easter basket. I made the Easter bunny out of wooden beads and cupcake paper liner. You can find a tutorial for making the bunny here on my blog.

The rabbit and little Asian girl pin cushion were made by Beth's Bagz. The Easter chick was made by Viv out on a whim.

I recently found this picture record from my favorite antique dealer and Renee put together that sweet yellow Easter basket for me last year.

As you can imagine, I've also been busy working on several different Easter projects.

An Easter give-away is happening in the very near future.
Be sure to hop on back!

XOXO


23 comments:

vivian said...

I love a parade! Especially an easter parade. (makes me want to watch the movie now, with judy garland and fred astair.) I'm having a crafting day here on saturday with a few girlfriends and of course easter is the theme!
I love seeing all your pics!
have a great day
xoxo
vivian

Courtney said...

So many cute things. It makes me want to drag all my Easter stuff out of the garage.

Barbara said...

Great collection, Kim (and I recognize a few things that hopped and fluttered from NY to MI last year! Glad they found a good home!)

Lee said...

You gave me a push to get my Easter boxes out of the attic!
You have so many adorable things....enjoy them!
Thanks for sharing!

craftyles said...

I'm in love with all your Easter magic. You little vignettes are adorable and you are inspiring me to get the bunnies out!

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Kim,

I love all your Easter goodies, and you have a fairly large collection. I like that you're collecting special trinkets from other bloggers (I do, too!)it's so nice to have goodies that your friends have made as sweet reminders of your blogging adventures.

Have a lovely day sweetie,
Meri

Jboo said...

Oh my -- so much Easter cuteness!! Love it!!!

Nellie said...

Such lovely Easter trimmings! Who doesn't love a parade? Have to wait until after the wedding to bring out my Easter bunnies.

My Vintage Mending said...

I am thrilled to be amongst the crowd. When does the big bunny come out? Just thrilled to be on the verge of garden season. I was digging out my lovely Easter crafts yesterday. Peat pots and all...smiles...Renee

Jodi said...

your decor always makes me happy! Thank you for cheering me up on a hard day! :) Thanks friend!

Pam Kessler said...

You have such cute stuff just hanging around your house. I love that rabbit flash card. Perfect for Easter.

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Waiting till after St. Patty's to get out my Easter decor. Hard, very hard after crafting in my studio and teaser photos like yours!

Janet said...

I love all your Easter decorations! I think I just might start getting all mine out now!
Blessings,
Janet

Thoroughly Modern Me said...

You sure have been busy. Love seeing your vintage collection.

Anonymous said...

You have so many cuties. I just love Easter and all it's pretties.

Heather said...

What a beautiful parade! Your easter decorations are so very precious.

vintage grey said...

You have cute collection of Easter goodness. I love the little lamb flower holder! :) xo

Cheryl G. said...

What great collections you have AND a great craft room!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

super cute! I love that record! I think I had one!

lea
xo

PS. I will be back for the Easter fun!

Janet B. said...

Oh! It looks like fun in there! :)

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Is is so wonderful how you turn every holiday into the most wonderful event. These are all such cute things.

Thank you for answering my question about the backgrounds, I really appreciate it.

Jodee said...

It looks like you are all set for Easter. You have soooo many cute things!

GardenOfDaisies said...

You always have the cutest little decorations at your place! So many sweet crafted Easter bunnies and chicks!