Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 5, 2014

Recent estate sale finds!

Over the last six weeks, we've been so busy with marching band competitions and preparing for our Halloween party, that I haven't had time to blog or visit many estate sales.
 Never fear! I'm back to scouting sales and if you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen a few of these purchases. 
Aside from vintage ornaments,one of my hauls was a box filled with a Christmas tree candle (it has a red wooden base),  Santa napkin holder, salt/pepper shakers and Santa mug.

 The mini tinsel tree and other goodies were from a different sale that was 50% off.  SCORE!

My turkeys will be enjoying their view from my living room fireplace mantle once the rest of my Halloween is packed away.

I've already given my herd of celluloid deer a few glittered trees to prance around. So glad to be back into the swing of estate sale/crafting land!   

14 comments:

Margaret said...

How terrific! SO jealous of the sales you guys have. Nothing like that here EVER in all my years of estate sale hopping. Started setting up my craft room and thinking of some Christmas crafts to start shortly. Actually still doing some Halloween--a spider wreath :) Hard for me to let go!

Lynn said...

You found some fun things! I like the bunnies too:@)

ThrifterSisters said...

I was not looking forward to putting my Halloween decorations away but then I thought of you! Made my job a little easier :-)

Love the Santa shakers. I don't think I have anything like those.

Erica

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You certainly found a nice stash of Christmas goodies! I put up my little turkey collection yesterday.
warmly,
deb

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Such cute finds! I love the deer and the tiny glittery trees, so cute! Love the sweet turkeys too.

Tis the season to be thrifting and crafting! :)

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Oh! I'm a bit jealous over here! I could use a good estate sale. I went to a big flop of a sale a week ago. Post coming soon. I love how your trees turned out! Gonna copy you...Just so you know! Ha!
Do ok happy that you're swapping!
Erica :)

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

That was meant to say SO happy...not "do ok"! Auto fill drives me nuts!

Nellie said...

That looks like you found some great Christmas things! What fun you will have with them! xo Nellie

NanaDiana said...

I swear I don't know how you find all that great stuff, Kim. A good eye and persistence, I suppose!!! I love the stuff you have here. Those little deer are especially cute...and the turkey s&p set is darling. xo Diana

vivian said...

omg.. the turkeys! I love them! Ive got to get out to look at some estate sales.. and thrift shops..
have a great day my friend!
xoxo
vivian

Jodee said...

Great finds! The glittered trees are my fav!

Corey said...

You always have the best of luck with estate sales! Looks like you found some great things! You asked if I'm thinking about Christmas decorations yet- yes, I'm starting to get in the mood! But I'm not sure of the direction I'll take this year- I'm feeling the need to keep it a bit more simple. But who knows, once I pull down the boxes, I'm sure the lure of all the vintage will pull me back into the "more is more" camp!!!

Lynne said...

Really like your estate sale finds . . .
I have many of those little treasures in my bins and boxes!
I love finding things but need NO MORE!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Hey! You found your Indian Gurleys! ??? They are so darn cute! Did you have to resort to EBay? Sometimes that's the best way!
Erica :)