Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 17, 2009

Trying to contain myself...

Ever see pink, green, purple or blue snow? Well I have. It’s called Martha Stewart fine glitter and it was discounted at my local grocery store at 75% off after Halloween.



Oops. I don’t think it was suppose to be part of the Halloween merchandise, but I wasn’t going to point it out. I have big plans for that glitter. It involves cardboard houses, bottle brush trees, handmade ornaments, vintage postcards and holiday party hats. This colorful snowstorm will hit sometime on Saturday.

In other crafting/decorating news, I picked up two of my favorite publications (sorry, Martha...you aren't included this time).


I've got BIG crafting plans this weekend. Ready for some holiday ideas???

5 comments:

thatgirlblogs said...

oh good, I need some inspiration!!!

Shanna said...

yay!! I've been waiting for your Christmas craft post!!! I am SO jealous of the glitter... I saw the very MS set NOT on sale! lucky you :)

Courtney said...

I can't wait to see what wonderful plans you have for this glitter. Happy Crafting!

Karin said...

Ohhhh yay!! :) Was the glitter at Meijer? I have such withdrawl from that store. wahhhhh... There is nothing even close to it here. Sigh...

Nik's Knacks said...

I RAN out of the house early on Nov. 1st and grabbed the same Martha glitter! 75% off here, too (Meijer)!
I'll need your inspiration....