Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 3, 2012

Friendships, toadstools and Halloween!

My followers know from previous posts, that I'm smitten with toadstools.
My toadstool wreath inspired by Elizabeth (Creative Breathing)
Our toadstool garden inspired by "Let's go fly a kite"
My toadstool Christmas feather tree
When I saw that one of my favorite bloggers (Brookhollow Lane) had a toadstool wool zipper pouch at her etsy store, I knew I had to purchase it. When it arrived, Leslie had tucked in several additional toadstool goodies for the girls and I to enjoy.



There were originally two hand-made mice, but I temporarily borrowed one of them for a special Halloween crafting project.

This little fellow is the perfect addition to my toadstool Halloween wreath. 

Don't worry.  He's attached to the wreath with a couple of straight pins so that he can play in one of our many dollhouses after Halloween.

Thank you, Leslie.  The girls and I love all our special toadstool treasures.
 

13 comments:

vintage grey said...

Love all your toadstool pretties, especially the Halloween wreath! So sweet! xo Heather

Katia said...

Stupenda la tua ghirlanda autunnale, Kim!

Perfectly Printed said...

You really do love toadstools!! What a fun thing to collect!!

chris

Little Susie Home Maker said...

just look at all those toadstools! They look so sweet!
Blessings,
Susie

vivian said...

how cute! and I love your toadstool wreath! now I feel the need to have a halloween toadstool.. youve got to stop doing this to me Kimmie! LOL!
one more day and I'm out of here! woohoo!
have a great day
xoxo

craftyles said...

Your toadstool wreath is a winner! You are giving everybody toadstool envy in Blogland with all your cute toadstools.

Mrs. Cozy Home said...

HI! Please do tell -- where did you get the toadstools?

I would love to make a wreath like yours, my daughter has nicknamed our baby "mushroom." :)

Donna said...

That little mouse is just so sweet! And the toadstools are amazing, too. Love your wreath, what a creative idea, Kim!

My Vintage Mending said...

I saw a few of these yesterday at world market and thought of you...Leslie is a doll...Smiles..Renee

Barbara said...

I came across some feedsack on eBay printed with toadstools ... I am going right back to see how much it's selling for! You have some very cute ones!

Nellie said...

You have the NEATEST collections, Kim!

Jodee said...

Don't you just love Etsy?! Adorable little pouch!

Corey said...

Ha ha- I just bought a toadstool pinata! But not for anything near as cute as yours. It's for my son's Mario Bros. bday party next week!! (But it's still cute!)