Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 22, 2012

You rang???

I knew that estate sale phone would come in handy!!

I made the spells and potions book out of a scrapbook several years ago.
I ran the yellowed pages through my printer and used a creepy font.

The potion bottles were acquired at my favorite outdoor flea market.

Back on this post, I posted several potion bottle label resources.

Cards, clothes pins and bingo pieces even become part of my Halloween vignettes.

The microscope, test tubes and wire glasses were another pick from my favorite outdoor antique market.


The countdown and decorations continue!

 

17 comments:

Lynne said...

AMAZING . . . Having a great fun time aren't you!

craftyles said...

OMG, I love the phone and hand. The old microscope is genius!

ImagiMeri said...

Geez, this is getting funnier and funnier. You're having waaaaaaay too much fun girlfriend.

Hugs,
Meri

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

The phone turned out so awesome :) I kinda want it just for everyday use!

Tammy's in Love said...

Yup! Before I die I gotta see this! I have now added Magpie's studio and your party to my BUCKET LIST! I'm over half way dead now so by the time I get there I oughtta be perfect fit for my surroundings! GREAT vignette with the phone and potion book. You clever girl!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It is SO much FUN to see your home at Halloween time! Fun need header too!
Also, LOVE the garage decor! You are making great memories for your girls!
Warmly,
deb

Barbara said...

How do you sleep at night? It's starting to look pretty scary!

Cheryl G. said...

Love it!

Jboo said...

Wow -- you do know how to have some Halloween fun!!!!!!

My Vintage Mending said...

OMgoodness...every day it gets better and better. Please write a book...these are awesome...smiles...Renee

Perfectly Printed said...

How clever you are!! The phone looks great!!

chris

Donna said...

Amazing, Kim! You think of every last detail don't you? I love those potion bottles, how fun!

Jodee said...

Oh my word! That phone is a hoot! So cute!

vintage grey said...

The phone is so perfect!! Love it all! xo Heather

Joanna B said...

So fun! I love the old phone!

Pam Kessler said...

That hand on the phone is cracking me up! How fun!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Kim,
I am totally loving it!! I have the same picture of that creepy lady in the last photo!!

Hugs,
Debbie