Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 13, 2012

And the winner is...

Josie was eager to be my assistant this evening and stood in front of our LARGER-than-life Christmas tree in the living room for my Christmas shadowbox drawing.

Congratulations, Shirley Hatfield from Zetta's Aprons. Please send me your postal address and I'll get your shadowbox and some other Christmas vintage treasures in the mail. 

 For everyone else, I promise there will be many more give-aways...Chinese New Year and Valentines aren't that far away!  Tomorrow morning bright and early, I'll be sharing my latest crafting obsession.  This craft is even kid-friendly in case you have some grands or children needing an activity for the weekend.  
 

13 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations to Shirley-She is going to be soooo thrilled. I just love it and she will, too. xo Diana

Blessed Serendipity said...

Yay Shirley! What an adorable gift.

Danielle

ImagiMeri said...

Congratulations Shirley, it couldn't happen to a nicer lady.

Hugs,
Meri

Nellie said...

Congratulations to Shirley! She is a "lucky duck!" xo Nellie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Shirley is such a sweetheart! I'm so happy for her! Happy holidays to your sweet family, Kim!

vivian said...

yay! for Shirley! she will love it!
xoxo

Lynne said...

Congrat's Shirley . . . I am sure you will enjoy!

Laura said...

Congrats! You are one lucky girl.

vintage grey said...

Yay, for Shirley!! xo Heather

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Congrat's to Shirley! We have swapped a couple of times and she is a dear!
Thank you for having this Christmas swap!
Warmly,
deb

Shirley Hatfield said...

Thank you, Kim...and Josie for picking my name! This has been the best Christmas! I am so grateful for all the lovely ladies I have met this year!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Congrat's to Miss Shirley!
Erica :)

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Shirley!

Josie is as cute as can be in front of your lovely tree! ♥