Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 13, 2012

Christmas crafting...some of my personal favorites!

I've got a new crafting project that I'm going to share on Friday, but here a couple of my personal favorites that I created in the last few years.
Mini Christmas tree thread spools
 Tutorial found on this post.
Walnut shell baby bassinet ornament
Tutorial found on this post
Tulle Christmas tree
Tutorial found on this post.
Gingerbread doll house
Tutorial found on this post

Felt desserts
Tutorial found on this post

$1 Target Snowmen
Tutorial found on this post.

Cigar box shadow box
Tutorial found on this post
Be sure to tune back in later tonight.  

I have two eager assistants ready to pull a name for my shadowbox give-away!  
 

16 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I love all of the crafts you have created. The tulle tree and the spool trees, both have been on my must do list for some time. Beautiful images! have a great day!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Oh yes, and we made the walnut bassinet based your tutorial, it turned out so cute and it is a such a sweet ornament on our tree. I saw someone on the internet created a walnut manger!

NanaDiana said...

Kim- Those are wonderful projects. I love the little trees and your shadowbox. You do a really nice job. I will have to pop by and see how you made your tulle tree. We used to make them in the 60's/70's and I had forgotten all about them. What fun! Have a great Thursday- xo Diana

Perfectly Printed said...

Love your crafts!!! For some reason I am partial to snowmen!!

chris

Jodee said...

I think the little trees are my fav! So flippin' cute!

Hope you have a great day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the gingerbread doll house! I'm off to look at that one! Enjoy your day! Holiday hugs!

craftyles said...

What lovelies. When I'm caught up around here, I'm going to try a few of these wonderful crafts. I love the little doll house you created. The snowmen are adorable too!

ImagiMeri said...

You are one crafty lady, and that tulle tree is so pretty.

Love ya'
Meri

Lynne said...

Amazing . . . so creative you are, Kim!

Debby said...

So many absolutely adorable creations.

Anonymous said...

Ooo! A tulle tree! I'll check that one out because I have a bunch of tulle! Thanks for sharing! ♥

Nellie said...

Really wonderful crafts, Kim! Perhaps I'll find a use for my wooden spools now.:-) xo Nellie

vintage grey said...

LOve all your projects Kim!! So creative and talented you are!! Looking forward to seeing what your creating tomorrow! xo Heather

GardenOfDaisies said...

Everything you make is so cute! Your kids have a fun Mama, that is for sure!

Tammy's in Love said...

I missed this post, busy little bea that I am...I didn't realize you had done all these tutorials. I must go back and learn to make some desserts! Thanks for showing them again.

Cheryl G. said...

All those are so cute!
You are so good!
Your Christmas decorations are so adorable!
LOVE them all!