Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 23, 2010

Having fun! Wishing you were here!

We're home long enough to drop off Emma's best friend and check on the flowers and our vegetable gardens. It's been an amazing week so far. We've had great weather. We're spending lots of wonderful time at the beach every day. Here are a few pictures.









The cottage doesn't have a single bit of cell phone coverage or internet access because of the dunes. I'm going through a bit of blogging withdrawal, but I've managed to finish reading four paperbacks. I'll be back. I promise.

12 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like you are having a blast! Great pictures! Enjoy your time away! I wish I was there too!

P.S. Don't forget to post cottage pictures!

Jodi said...

beautifully blissful!!!

Shanna said...

Ahhhhh, what lovely pictures! I am wishing I was there too! What I wouldn't give to read and relax with my feet in the sand. Enjoy every moment my friend!!!
Big hugs from ATL!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Glad y'all are having such a lovely time! Remember your sunscreen. *grin*

Courtney said...

Enjoy the rest of your time. It looks beautiful up there.

Melinda said...

Oh it looks so beautiful and relaxing! I am sure you are having a wonderful time! Soak up some sun for me!

Karin said...

Swooning over the beach pics! :) So glad you're having a great time!

Eileen said...

Looks like a perfect vacation. Glad the weather has been super for you! I love all the pictures, especially of the one of Emma on the log. Beautiful!

Lee said...

Miss your blogging, Kim!
Looks like a slice of heaven on the beach-so glad that weather is great. Enjoy your vacation-look forward to hearing more when you return!

Beach Mama said...

Enjoy your time at the beach. Sometimes it is good to disconnect. The photos are great. Looking forward to your return!

Kim said...

LOVE IT..
Looks like sooo much fun..
Love ya .. miss ya tons..
HUGS..
I leave in the morning..
I soo oneed it..

PandaMom said...

Looks super fun! Can't wait for all the great details from the trip! ; )