Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 5, 2009

A warm and cozy Saturday....

Chris headed back to Ann Arbor on Saturday to visit his mom in the hospital. Please keep those prayers coming. Her case is very complicated...diabetes, arthritis, congestive heart, pulmonary hypertension..etc. Even though she isn't leaving the hospital anytime soon, we continue to have faith with the University of Michigan hospital and their amazing staff.

While Chris was gone, we worked on the Chinese-themed Christmas tree in our sunroom. I'm rather happy with how it turned out. Be sure to click on the images to enlarge. The small pictures really don't do it justice.

Did you notice just how much snow we have in the backyard? It's so beautiful.

Wishing you all a warm and cozy weekend.



6 comments:

Nicole said...

Continued prayers... and lots of hugs!!!! LOVE the pics with all the snow. We were actually in the upper 50s/low 60s today... felt nice!!!

Karin said...

I heart that tree!!! I's GORGEOUS! I'm going to start collecting things so I can do the same someday. :)

Kim said...

Still praying for you and your family..
LOVE ..LOVE ... LOVE the Asian tree..
I have to start looking for some ornaments.. just love them.. as for the snow.. it is sooo BEAUTIFUL.. but I am not a snow person...lol..I will come over and play though..
Hugs..

Michelle said...

I love your tree. Prayers for your family.

PandaMom said...

The view out the windows is just picture perfect and the tree is soooo great!! ; )

Shanna said...

Beautiful!! SO wishing for a day of snow this year in the south.
Your Chinese tree is so gorgeous! If I only had room for one more tree, I would do the same thing!
Keep us posted on MIL. Hugs to you all!