Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 9, 2010

Some recent finds...

A week ago, I went to our local Mission Thrift store and came home with a few items. Even though these $3 figurines have a few chips, I just think they are darling and will be fun to decorate with for Moon Festival and Chinese New Year.

I also snatched this umbrella for $2.

I have it currently on display with my summer items but will pull it back out for our Asian holiday celebrations.

When we were in Traverse city this week, I picked up this miniature child's stove at one of the antique stores.

I had originally thought I hang it in my kitchen, but I like it better in my craft room.



I wonder if I can sneak to any antique/thrift stores in FL or GA? Only a few more days until we board our plane!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you always find the cutest things..
Can't wait to see what your next adventure brings to you .
love you
Have a great weekend.
Hugs..

Lee said...

Cute finds!
While at the lake, I am limited in my excursions. Luckily I have been busy!
Looking forward to hearing about your new adventure. Take loads of pictures and enjoy!