Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 23, 2010

Vacation laundry can wait one more day!!

When I got up this morning, Chris reminded me that I technically still had one more day left of my vacation from work and that we really should do something fun. Heck, any excuse to avoid finishing up the rest of the vacation laundry and I'm all over it!! We ventured to the Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture park to enjoy the Chihuly glass exhibit. Wow. Unbelievable.





Of course no trip is complete at the Frederik Meijer Gardens without a visit to the Children's park to play in the water.

After a day of playing, I guess I'm finally ready to finish up that vacation laundry.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Much better choice than doing laundry. They have that exhibit in Columbus but I have never been to it, it looks beautiful.

Karin said...

Laundry, schmaundry. It'll always be there. That is an amazing exhibit at the Meier Gardens. (Have I mentioned that I SOOO MISS Meier? Oh...yeah...I guess I have. wah.)

Jodee said...

Wow! What a fun outing! Cute pictures!

I did the same thing. Instead of doing laundry after vacation, I took the kids to Arctic Night at our Y. Summer is almost over and laundry will always be around!