Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 10, 2011

Felt & Pom Pom Ice Cream Sundaes

It started when I made these cupcakes


I'm not done yet with my pretend food obsession. This time, I used pom poms and pieces of felt to create ice cream sundaes for Josie.

I let Josie pick out the pom poms and the arrangement.

I then used my hot glue gun to keep them in position. The chocolate and strawberry sauce are felt pieces. Can you tell I'm having fun with my pretend desserts?

Happy Crafting!


XOXO

13 comments:

Jodee said...

Those might be my favorite! They are sooo cute!

Jodi said...

Ohhh my lands!!!! They are adorable!!! And your little model looks pretty cute too!!! :) Love the sundae's!!

Amy said...

The food is adorable! I might have to give them a try for my little ones. I have made some hair clips with felt but not any food yet. Great job!

Karin said...

OH my gosh...SO CUTE!!!

Lee said...

More great ideas from crafty you!
Josie looks like she is enjoying helping...She always has a smile!
Hope you are having a good time in Nashville-will you come home with any treasures?!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

LOVE!

lea
xo

Life in Rehab said...

Josie's Calorie Free Sweets Emporium! She's sure loving Mom's creativity.

Cindy said...

very very cute, Kim! impressive food choices:)

Nik's Knacks said...

Scrumptious! :P

Heather said...

These are so cute, and I bet Josie loves playing with them!

PandaMom said...

I am LOVING the adorable Chinese food!! ; )

Cheryl G. said...

So cute!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I always love felt food projects and ideas. This one is adorable,and great idea for the plastic sundae holders, I love the bright yellow!!